Do You Have What It Takes?
If you are into honing the art of customer service to perfection, working for The Victory Bank may be where you belong. We are supremely focused on pleasing our customers. We would like to speak with you if you think you can help us achieve that goal, and can uphold our commitment of perfecting the client experience:
- Extraordinary Personal Service - Every client contact is an opportunity to better our clients lives, leaving them feeling valued, important and satisfied. Perfection of The Victory Bank Client Experience is our inspiration.
- Ethical Behavior - We always strive to do what is right and best for the long-term interests of our clients, team members and shareholders.
- Personal and Corporate Integrity - Our values stand the challenges of business, and the tests of time. We do not compromise our values for personal or corporate gain.
- Candor - Open, honest and direct communication is expected throughout the organization regardless of title or position. Pollution of our work environment with gossip and negativity is not acceptable.
- Respect For All - We conduct business so that all constituencies are served, regardless of age, gender, race, sexual preference, disability, religious or political views, and in a way that benefits our team members, our local communities and our shareholders.
- Credibility - We do what we promise.
- Consistency and Excellence - We love doing things right the first time, and are relentlessly committed to excellence.
- Planning, Efficiency and Systematic Thinking - We establish clear plans and goals, designed to ensure the success of the bank. We carefully consider the long-term implications of our decisions, and operate efficiently and without waste.
- A Learning Organization - We are committed to the never-ending improvement of our systems and technology, and to constantly bettering our individual knowledge and skills.
- Creativity and Innovation - We recognize and reward those team members who find better ways to do things. Change and experimentation are encouraged, and mistakes are viewed as opportunities to learn and improve. When things go wrong, we focus on solutions and learning rather than blame.
- A Great Working Environment - The safety and satisfaction of our team members is fundamental to meeting our goals. Our long-term goal is to make The Victory Bank the employer of choice.
- Teamwork - We recognize and celebrate the importance and power of teamwork, of working in a collaborative way where individual recognition is secondary to accomplishing the common good.
Ultimately, we measure our success through the outlook of our clients, whose total satisfaction assures corporate growth and financial success
There are currently no open positions
548 North Lewis Road
Limerick, PA 19468
Click Here for a Location Map and Directions